Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

Waxing Frenzy ????

2K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  saorise 
#1 ·
Has anyone been able to get Waxing Frenzy from Hammerhead Boatworks? I ordered some a couple of weeks ago, they told me it would ship and I should get it (Western NY) in a few days. I e mailed and asked for a tracking number last week and they said it shipped and they would follow up with a tracking number. I never got the number and no response to the two or three additional e mails. I called today and was put on hold and then cut off. Called two more times and only got a machine and no response to my messages.

I love their product but customer service is non existent! :angry1: :angry1: :angry1:

#5 ·
If you go to the store link on top of page pull up frenzy products all your info is there you can order the stuff online and support speedwake....if for some reason they are out of stock Jeff (Speedwake on this site :D ) will be in contact with you I am sure....good luck :D :D

Undertaker :cool:

#6 ·
saorise said:
I would have but when I asked the Speedwake Store if they had it in stock I never got a reply from them. Then I called Frenzy and Kim said they would ship it right out. Anyone know if the SW store is stocking it?????
I am sorry but I have no emails or pm's from you asking if we have it in stock - in fact we have it all in stock - everything listed in the speedwake store for FRENZY AND RACE GLAZE is in stock - good luck with your order. I am sure you'll get it FROM THEM. :(

#8 ·
just so you know - the folks at Frenzy are great people and great to deal with, but they're preference is to sell through dealers - that is why they have a dealer network. They will take orders direct from customers, but they're preference is for customers to purchase from dealers.

Hang in there - I am sure you'll get your order!

#10 ·
saorise said:
Speedwake, I asked about stock through the contact us in the help section of the SW store.

If i don't hear from them soon I will cancel my order and order through the store now that I know you have it.

Thanks,
I get emailed messages from that contact point and there's nothing in the inbox so I will have to check. I am sure you'll get your order. next time order from Speedwake and support the site. The store shows inventory in stock.

#11 ·
Thanks, I will. How long after receiving order does it usually ship?

I am disappointed with Hammerhead Boat Works. If they don't want to sell over the phone or the web, just say so. Don't promise me something and not follow through or reply to my phone calls or e mails. One message can be missed or lost but not numerous e mails and calls. I don't run my business like that and don't expect others to. I ordered it from them because they said I would get it right away. Wrong!

#15 ·
Got a email from Kim at Frenzy.

"Mr. Walker,

I apologize for the call yesterday. We are still moving our offices and the phone company shut us down while you were on hold to transfer our lines.

Things are in a bit of disarray as we are transferring everything and I cannot locate your tracking number.

I am sending you a 32 oz. bottle overnight. In the meantime, when you receive your other order, keep it for your inconvenience. "

They stepped up to the plate and made it good I like their product. Next time i will order through the store and make it easier on everyone. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.