1995 Scarab 22 - Speedwake 2.0

post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-04-2019, 03:22 PM Thread Starter
rcty

1995 Scarab 22

I'm the owner of a 1995 Scarab 22 and I have a few questions for you guys. The first thing is does anyone have a picture of the Scarab's 22 fuel tank? The reason I ask is because believe I have to replace my fuel pickup tube. My old Holley Blue marine fuel pump and regulator as well as the new Holley Blue marine electric fuel pump and regulator is not picking up gas, well it's intermittent . I have close to a half of a tank of gas and was on the water a week ago and it kept stalling.

When I looked at the fuel pressure gauge it was at zero. I thought my oil pressure safety switch but it starts right back up and does it all over again. I don't think it's electrical. I took a chance on a citation and wire the pump directly to the switch and had the same problem. When I blow through the fuel line leading from the tank to my fuel pump I hear no fuel bubbling from my blowing. There's no restrictions in that line and my vent valve is not clogged.

I have 3 access openings on the floor. The front access hole I can see the fill/vent hose. In the middle I see only the fuel sending unit
and in the Atf under the rear seat I see nothing except the fuel tank. I don't want to remove flooring if I don't have too. The other is does anyone have a copy of the Scarab logo file so It can be stitched in my seats? If so email me @ [email protected]
Quote Quick Reply Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-05-2019, 03:15 AM

Check out the section called The Dock then go to Scarab.
Also go to the Microboats section. Lots of fast smaller boat info
there.

Also you may want to hit OffshoreOnly.com in their Scarab section.
Quote Quick Reply Share with Facebook