Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,208 Posts
well.. I will say this, I think they look cool with a 4 Bolster set up. There is that much room in the cockpit.
If the boat handled all that well they would not have dropped the model.(per an out of state dealer ) Remember the 290?
I also know someone who has one and he spoke highly of it. So it all comes down to what you want it to do and how you like your test ride. I would suggest taking this boat out in several condition types..
I think its a sharp looking boat

·
Registered
676 Posts
Didn't have the 32 Outlaw but did have the 322 with twin HP500's and all the amenities. We put 600 hours on the boat over 6 years and loved it. The hull is the same as the 32 Outlaw except for the swim platform on the 322. We had A/C, stereo, head, GPS, etc. and never had a problem with the boat. Had the engines refreshed at 350 hours even though Mercury said 500. Just wanted to be safe. Sold the boat last year to a guy we see every week on the Chesapeake. He loves the boat too.

We wanted to go to a cat as a next step. Here is a pic of the 322.

Attachments

·
Registered
818 Posts
Finman- If your talking about the one at Midwest powers boat. Deal with them people they are great guys and will set you up! They sell a lot of boats and have a good rep so you don't have to worry about them taking you to the cleaners.

·
Registered
213 Posts
jb said:
well.. I will say this, I think they look cool with a 4 Bolster set up. There is that much room in the cockpit.
If the boat handled all that well they would not have dropped the model.(per an out of state dealer ) Remember the 290?
I also know someone who has one and he spoke highly of it. So it all comes down to what you want it to do and how you like your test ride. I would suggest taking this boat out in several condition types..
I think its a sharp looking boat
Baja quit making the 32 Outlaw because they introduced an updated version, the 33 Outlaw. Had nothing to do with handeling problems.

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
American Pride said:
Didn't have the 32 Outlaw but did have the 322 with twin HP500's and all the amenities. We put 600 hours on the boat over 6 years and loved it. The hull is the same as the 32 Outlaw except for the swim platform on the 322. We had A/C, stereo, head, GPS, etc. and never had a problem with the boat. Had the engines refreshed at 350 hours even though Mercury said 500. Just wanted to be safe. Sold the boat last year to a guy we see every week on the Chesapeake. He loves the boat too.

We wanted to go to a cat as a next step. Here is a pic of the 322.
Ron we wer elooking at your boat last night at Anchor. You sold it to an aquaintance of mine. He was havinh a touch time with traction on a wet ramp. We weren't sure if he'd get it out of the water. Always great entertainment at the ramp at Anchor.

- jeff

·
Registered
1 Posts
wondering if anyone has had any experience or suggestions about this boat. I was thinking about purchasing one.

Finman
Owned the 32 caliber back in the early 2000s, had the twin supercharged 454s. Super boat, great hull, got careless w it at speed (70 mol), one day mid lake when it catapulted straight up luckily on the way back down sterns pushed her forward. Was not locked into bolster, knees buckled, caught the kill cable and ended the drama, hull slapped forward hard but stayed together. Great boat.”Not for the inexperienced” tho! , signed one lucky & humbled driver…..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts