Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,586 Posts
what model is that trailer? i like how your boat sits on it and my boat and yours are similiar in length

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i cant seem to fine the model type and i dont have the trailer near to look at it if i think of it i will look and let you kno

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no the boat is in cleveland ohio it had va tags when i bought it i have dl tags now thats delaware we pay 7.75 % tax here in ohio and dl pays 0% tax so i didnt take me long to put that togrther save alot of money have family in dl makes it easy

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Hey I have the exact same boat except for color differences

Can you tell me what prop your running and your cruise and top speed. Im in search of a prop and would like to know from someone who has the same boat what they are runnin....

thanks a bunch

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
mano said:
full tank of gas 2 people 62 on gps 21 p prop i would like to try a 23

what type of prop do you have....... because I have a 21p mirage (I think) and with 2 people light on fuel I can only hit 55.5 mph on gps. Speedo is roughly 62-63 mph

I have the 454 mpi as well. thats why I was looking at a 23p...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
it is a 21 3 blade mirage im sure if i go low on fuel i sould get 63 to 65 on gps i hit 62 all the time of course crazy speedo shows almost 70 watch your rpm i get 5100 out of mine at 62

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
mano said:
it is a 21 3 blade mirage im sure if i go low on fuel i sould get 63 to 65 on gps i hit 62 all the time of course crazy speedo shows almost 70 watch your rpm i get 5100 out of mine at 62

thats weird. I just checked my prop and its a quicksilver mirage 21p.

Weird I wonder what I have going on with my boat if your getting that much more speed....

im not getting 5100 rpms either..

·
Sunsation/Outerlimits
715 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts