Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys.. thanks again for the good time in Chicago..we will do it again!! Mabee you all can come down for some of the races in the Cleveland area!! You guys have the trailers!!! Boy didnt that hooters girl look like Tiffany-Amber Thiession.... Dennis awesome loto photo album..:laugh: :lick: :lick: BY the way WHERES YOUR RIGHT HAND IN THAT GROUP [email protected]???:eek: ;) Pat thanks for posting my pictures..can you get the boat ones in soon?? what make of boat is that on that card you gave my?? Egnima.. I'd love to see your boat... sounds very nice.. Dave... like we said "what happend at hooters stays at hooters":laugher: :laugher: :devious:

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Dave,I'll get the boat pictures up as soon as I can,but 1st you need to call me Paul.:D
The boat on the card I gave you is a 1990 Baja 250ES.

(pssst)if you look real close,his right hand was in his pocket:D :gunner:

·
Premium Member
18,074 Posts
Scarab3DMC said:
Boy didnt that hooters girl look like Tiffany-Amber Thiession..

Dave, how many drinks did you have ? ! :D
Maybe a slight resemblance in the face, but for the rest ?
Checkout below !

Anyway, she is cuter than _ _ _ _ !!!!
You guys had too good a time ! :D

Attachments

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
stuchamp,I hate to disagree with you,but the picture does her no justice. If you saw her in person you would have a much different opinion. As a matter of fact when I askered her if she knew who she looked like,she told me before I could say anything. So she must get that alot.

Plus,she used to work at Burnaham Harbor detailing boats.Now you tell me where you find something that cute,and will detail your boat for you too:D

Let me tell you,in person she is one HOTTIE.
And my wife is watching me type this,so I must be telling the truth:laugher:

·
Premium Member
18,074 Posts
1boatnut said:
Let me tell you,in person she is one HOTTIE.
And my wife is watching me type this,so I must be telling the truth:laugher:
Hey Paul, are you still alive, Paul, hey Paul ?

:confused: :laugher:

I apologize, I do think she is a Hottie ! Photos don't always tell the whole story, but I was mainly talking about a certain body area.

Ok, she's a boatnut too, when are you taking her out on the boat ? :D

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Ok, she's a boatnut too, when are you taking her out on the boat ?

As soon as I let her off mine !!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts