Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 14.25x19 and am turning 5100 alittle to high tried a 14.25x23 and could not get out of hole but turned 4300 these are both stainless. What would be the best prop for this boat. It has a 350 cobra setup. Dont have any speeds but the 23 seemed alot faster on top but no bottom. Thanks

·
Premium Member
6,826 Posts
I found a Ballistic 21" gave me the best top end and the best hole shot on mine. Mine was a 211 with a 460 KC with 1.43 gears. 350s are usually geared lower.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I just replaced my 4 blade 21P Mercury Marine Offshore series (junk) on my 241 Liberator (7.4 MPI) with a Mirage Plus 3 blade 21P and gain almost 10 MPH and better hole shot time. Still sluggish out of hole, but local prop shop recommended Revolution 4, they say the Rev 4 is the 4 blade version of the Mirage Plus. And from my understanding 4 blades will get you on plane faster than 3. I also read somewhere that the Mirage Plus acts like a lower pitch prop when getting on plane.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.