Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,508 Posts
shaken knot stirred said:
Anybody use a 24p prop??? I have never heard of, when did they make such a beast?
I'm a little onfused. There are quite a few companies that make a 24 pitch prop.

·
Premium Member
6,826 Posts
Not near as onfused as me :confused:
Bravos come in 24p right and left hand

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OH did I say 24p I meant blah, blah Blah.Yah thats right I run a bunch of 24p props on my boat sometimes two or three at a time, no make that 5 or 6 at a time, must have been a typo, no I was hi-jacked... yah thats it I was hi-jacked, Yah I am probaly sitting on a couple of 24 p props right now...... hey there goes my dog across the lawn with one in his mouth....hey bring that back you dirty b...h, of well lots more in my 24p prop cupboard.

Yah so piss on you guys I have hundreds no thousands of 24 p props..............DOH !

·
Premium Member
12,363 Posts
I have a 24p prop, but I just keep it as a spare to my 26p prop. Both are 4 blades. So do I average out the 2 props ? Does that mean I have a 25p since I have both props onboard ? What does the number of blades do to this equation ? 4 blades x 2 props = 8 blades total on an average of 25" pitch. But wait . . . one prop is labbed. Oh hell, I am confused now. :confused:

·
Registered
5,508 Posts
shaken knot stirred said:
OH did I say 24p I meant blah, blah Blah.Yah thats right I run a bunch of 24p props on my boat sometimes two or three at a time, no make that 5 or 6 at a time, must have been a typo, no I was hi-jacked... yah thats it I was hi-jacked, Yah I am probaly sitting on a couple of 24 p props right now...... hey there goes my dog across the lawn with one in his mouth....hey bring that back you dirty b...h, of well lots more in my 24p prop cupboard.

Yah so piss on you guys I have hundreds no thousands of 24 p props..............DOH !
LOL...sorry it got hi-jacked for my missing "c".

Anyway, Mercruiser only offers pitches every two sizes and most run odd sizes with the exception of the Bravo. But the Brovo runs less pitch than stamped but that is a whole other topic. Many other companies offer one size increments in both 3 and 4 blade.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts