Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

30*F In Lower Michigan This Morning

814 views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  s022mag 
#1 ·
WTF? If I can't get a good boat run in soon I will go crazy. Maybe tomorrow will be warm enough for Lake St. Clair. At least the global warming fanatics have shut up for awhile.

#5 ·
SweetEmotion said:
What are you talking about Ive been boating for over a month and Memorial Weekend we had temps in the low 80s. Where were you :confused:
I run a flea market business so had to work Friday, Saturday and Sunday. There were thunderstorms predicted for Monday which never showed up so I hit the local pond but the water cops spoil the fun. I've been out on little Lake Oakland about 10 times already but I need a good run on Lake Huron or St. Clair so I will feel better! Anyway I'm trying to get all my house chores done today to free up tomorrow for a trip to Lake St. Clair if the forecast of sunny and low 70s holds up. :fr1: :fr3: :fr5: :fr7: :fr4: :fr2: :fr6:

#10 ·
Same here in OH, was 44 this morning and I believe tonights low is 47. I just got the boat out this weekend. I don't mind boating when its cold I just hate getting it ready when its cold. Time to get a barn big enough to hold the boat that way I won't have that problem.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.