Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,712 Posts
Our economy is heading down too. I feel its worse than what I hear and read. Just from talking to many business owners, the general consensus is save your money, your gonna need it. And thats not a good mind set to have, it will help bring it :(

We have been very slow since last november. We usualy pick up about two months ago, but the calls arn't comming in.

·
Registered
70,398 Posts
Going to Panama central America next week check out the work ..... what to heck ? we the tax people are paying for company's like AMTRAC i think its like 30 million a year to stay up and running , they take from me ............ i need to get in there line i guess ?

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Aggressor Tom said:
China is prospering though.
That's the biggest problem right there.

Someone said an easy solution would be to put an environmental tax on all items coming in from China.

Not only is their labour cheap, but they don't give two chits about being green, where here in North America companies have to meet much stricter guildlines, we need to level the playing field.

Then, there are the unions, which is a whole other issue.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Canada Jeff said:
Our economy is heading down too. I feel its worse than what I hear and read. Just from talking to many business owners, the general consensus is save your money, your gonna need it. And thats not a good mind set to have, it will help bring it :(

We have been very slow since last november. We usualy pick up about two months ago, but the calls arn't comming in.

im with ya.... I talk to different business every day and 95% of them are down. our top 25 accounts nationwide are down over 10M in revenue.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts