Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I figured it would only be a matter of time before someone brought up my listing and the price...and you're almost correct. I actually have the boat listed on craiglist for 29k. I've had a few people looking at it with verbal offers ranging from 24-26k (without even seeing it), but since I'm in no hurry to sell, I'd like to get out of it pretty close to what I have into it. I bought it last year from a friend and am now looking to get into something more along the lines of an 280SS/330SS (need more space).

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I noticed the add is from a broker, so I figured that was a big part of it.

$29k huh? Do you still have the Trailer? If I remember correctly, it was 'weathered'. Does everything work properly? Lights, Brakes, etc?

·
Registered
7 Posts
The boat has been rack stored since I bought it. I towed the trailer (1992 Eagle dual axle) to a friends lot where it has been sitting since I bought it. All of the lights/brakes worked on the trailer and the rims/tires are pretty much new (the previous owner "said" he paid $1,500 for the rims/tires, but I'm not sure how inflated that number really is? All I can say is that they look newer. The only thing wrong with it is the wood bunks around the wheel wells are pretty warped and need to be replaced. Since I keep it rack stored all year round, and haven't worried about replacing them.

·
Registered
5,586 Posts
519 what are you getting into a buy situation all the sudden??
I know of a few things
Chaos I still wouldnt mind that trailer
Sam

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would absolutely LOVE to be in a buying situation, but not in there yet. My fiance said to just buy one so I'll stop talking about it. If only it were that simple :confused1

1 - 6 of 6 Posts