Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Although my boat is out of commission I had a great day yesterday, spent the whole day on my parents ski nautique waterskiing with my dad and my mom. Had my 3 year old son out for the day with us also, it was great.

Sorry to hi-jack.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Dave great pics, what a great day. Wish we could have made it out. Good to see Darrin using his boat after all the problems he had with it. Hey.....didnt you guys see the warning about getting in the water and the Blue Green algae?? Was all over the news. I think it was just from Mattawoman creek north.

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Beak Boater said:
Dave great pics, what a great day. Wish we could have made it out. Good to see Darrin using his boat after all the problems he had with it. Hey.....didnt you guys see the warning about getting in the water and the Blue Green algae?? Was all over the news. I think it was just from Mattawoman creek north.
Ya, somebody down at Fairview told me that the health dept. just recently said the water was OK down there. As the years go by I'm starting to get funny about swimming in the river.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.