Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
now boatnut...get your mind out of the gutter...

I'm talking about Gilla learning how to post pics in the gallery - look out folks, I don't know when he's gonna stop... I may have to get some bigger disk drives!!!!!

:) - jeff

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Don't pay any attention to him Gilla:D keep on posting!!!

·
Registered
70,398 Posts
JEFFJ said:
now boatnut...get your mind out of the gutter...

I'm talking about Gilla learning how to post pics in the gallery - look out folks, I don't know when he's gonna stop... I may have to get some bigger disk drives!!!!!

:) - jeff

You know me too well:laugher:

Keep going gilla,once bitten by the bug,its gonna be hard to stop.

Plus one of your pictures now has me guessing you different than my original guess:confused:

I will prevail:gunner:

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Re: A Monster has been unleashed....

I was gonna say,,, thats strange,,,I still have my pants on ,,,,,,, ( cmon,,, tell me you all werent thinking the same thing !!!! )

·
Premium Member
4,951 Posts
OB and BN-remember our chat last night about you guys working for the police department. Vice officers for you two and and the golf cart marking tires for stuchamp. As such, you have to uphold high moral standards-to avoid a catch 22 situation. 22 would also be a poor pick in any forum contest.

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
SIGN ME UP !!!!! I would love to chase hookers around for a living !!!!! Oh sh&t that falls under that moral standard thing, dont it???

·
Premium Member
4,951 Posts
OB, it appears we still have a lot of work to do until you can be releaased on the public-whom we should protect and serve.---not service.

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
serve and service,,,, damn it,, I always get those two mixed up !!!

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
gilla said:
OB, it appears we still have a lot of work to do until you can be releaased on the public-whom we should protect and serve.---not service.
Gilla, you are so wise! ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts