Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my o'l buddy Gordo Lost his steering on lap 1 down in St. Cloud after a hectic weekend of trying to get the new boat ready. It's a long trip from KC down and back for a half a lap.......oh well that's racin.

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Man that has gotta suck........ sorry to hear that He will get it worked out, its the new boat blues huh?

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
Yeah, sometimes it goes down like that:mad: but thats racing (heck thats boating in general:laugher: )

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
All part of the game !!!

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Really sorry to hear about Gordo's misfortune but I have to say you have a lot of nerve to post something that is actually related to boating. Don't you know this board is all about humor and family feuds?:D :D :D

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Ya got to realize it's 50 degrees here raining like a motha,,, and if you looked around here you have seen the pictures of what my boat looks like right now,,, :( :( :( just passing time till the weather breaks, ( if it ever breaks )

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
laster said:
Really sorry to hear about Gordo's misfortune but I have to say you have a lot of nerve to post something that is actually related to boating. Don't you know this board is all about humor and family feuds?:D :D :D
:laugher: :laugher:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts