Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok time for all you Sunsation Guys to Check in !!

RumRunner Here :cool:

94, Aggressor 468" Blown (when I put it back in) we'll say 700hp depending on the pulley

Hey Jeff, you ever decide to put the big motor in your Sun ?

Doug

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
Aggressor Tom said:
I'm here, ready for spring and ready to learn to drive my latest boat.
Hey, If you need help learning, drag it over to this side of the state and I will help :D :D Not that I know anything but I have always wanted a 25 Aggressor:D

·
Registered
70,399 Posts
Nice site. My buddy just stopped by with his 32 Sunsation,just got it out of storage. I am pulling hi motors this weekend,for a cam ,carb and intake change. Does anyone need any 1050cfm carbs and manifolds, he will be selling his. Anyone interested let me know and I will get all the info. I have tried to get him to our forum,but he has a hard time figureing out a phone:D

·
Registered
70,399 Posts
I,m not sure. To be honest he is going backwards. Decreaseing carb and cam size. He has one of the nicest and fastest boats in the area. I think his motors now are 600 plus Hp now. My opinion Sunsation make a beautiful boat,his sure is.

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Dave,

Now that you're here the party can really begin.

I can't begin to tell you how much your participation in these forums, here; Offshroreonly and at your own websites means to the people that buy your boats.

Your actions set the standard by which other boat builders are judged. Your support of these on-line communities raises the bar to entry for all other manufacturers.

I am honestly shocked that it seems that only you and Jo from Pantera participate in these on-line communities.

Oh well, I guess the rest of them will just have be settle for being "late to the party" and they'll just have to settle for the "leftovers".

thanks

- jeff

·
Premium Member
9,067 Posts
hey guys

I don't know about all of you,but I would much rather be hanging
out dockside with everyone ,telling boating stories,but instead I
am looking out my office window wondering why on the second
full day of spring,I AM SEEING SNOW!!

scott

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
yesterday afternoon in Southeastern Pennsylvania it was 62 degrees and sunny. Last night driving home around 9 PM there were snow flurries...

go figgur....

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
The yearly March depression is setting in, give me sunshine, give me 80's give me my boat, ahhhh beer.....I woke up and yep, that same cubicle wall is staring back at me.

·
Premium Member
9,067 Posts
JEFFJ

Can I post a picture of my boat on this forum,like sunsations
forum,and if this can be done how do I go about it?

Rather green when it comes to computers.

scott

1 - 20 of 50 Posts