Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Annoying experience on Boats.com

You guys know I love my Sunsation 288 but Karen has been asking me to find something a little larger with a little more interior room.

I have a few boats in mind and this morning I spent about 20 minutes completing an on-line financing form at www.boats.com

I completed everything accurately and there we no mistakes, yet their site kept telling me that I had make a mistake and that the mistake was highlighted. Well - there were no mistakes highlighted and I was not able to submit my application for financing after 20 minutes of typing and another 15 minutes of double checking all of my entries. I even had Karen verify that everything was completed accurately and that there was nothing highlighted and she confirmed what I had done and confirmed there were no mistakes.

It's too bad they lost me as a potential customer for one the banks that do their on-line financing.

I sent them a complaint email. I can only hope they have one of their programmers fix the problem so that the next person that takes the time to complete all 90 fields that I had to complete doesn't get turned away at the very end like I did....

hmmm... Maybe it's just their way of telling me that I did not qualify?????

sorry guys, I'm just venting.. but as a website developer I know the importance of delivering quality software.

:) oh well

now I feel better....

- jeff

ps: if they do get back to me and ask me to type it all in again, I'm prepared to show I didn't make any mistakes because I took screen shots of all the screens...

?????

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Afetr the post telling us how much you love your boat ,,, or are you just going to get its big brother !!!???

·
Registered
8,712 Posts
I don't know about you but if I were to step up to a 32 I'd go with the Dominator over the new mold. The amount of time spent racing compaired to the amount of time anchored, I would enjoy the cokpit of the standard seating over the side by side.

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Now thanks to Merc if you bought new they would be 525 EFI's !!!! An extra mile per hour or two.

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
FOLLOW-UP.

I received a very nice and apologetic letter from someone at Boats.com admitting to having problems with their system over the weekend and offering to re-enter my loan application data.

Nice of them to offer...

:) - jeff

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I LIVE the looks of the HP500...

Now if I could just track down a 32 Sunsation with my Paint Scheme and a pair of HP500's I'd be all set....

:)

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Or find a all white one ,,, I think SOMEONE here might be able to help you !!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts