Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Wow, looks like it's in great shape. I wonder what the reserve price is?

Sam, with all your knowledge, did you find it listed anywhere else? It says it's listed locally.

·
Registered
525 Posts
That boat is walking distance from my house. If anyone's interested PM me and I'll go take a closer look. I pass it everyday leaving and coming home.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I just looked at this on Wed...it is 2 minutes from where we dock the Checkmate. I had time to kill waiting for the wife so I looked it over a bit. Really nice from the outside. Didn't see the inside but even the trailer looked great. Price on Wed was $18,900.

·
Registered
337 Posts
RSCHAP1 said:
Any takers on the Checkmate yet....?
If I could I would. Sounds like a smokin' price on your boat

Couple of people interested but nothing yet...If it doesn't sell we will just keep it. Kids will learn to love the porta potty!

·
Registered
5,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Havent seen it listed anywhere else yet

·
Registered
337 Posts
Just sold the Checkmate this evening! (well got the deposit) we are meeting at the credit union Thursday to finalize everything. Good guy. He has a small 17' Checkmate in MINT shape but is tired of getting thrown around on the big lake...Damage was nothing structual as suspected. Passed the survey other than the known damage..He will get some good use out of it. Much more suited for him and just a wife than us..

So we had a deposit on a cruiser but that has fallen through as it took to long to sell my boat...May wait till next year to find something unless something to good to wait comes by...We shall see :winker:

·
Registered
749 Posts
I doubt he will get $18,000. Too many 272's going near that price and gas prices are not helping. If it's real clean I would say $14,000. Someone that spends $18,000 can go for a bigger boat I believe. I know it caught my eye. I think $12,000 would be a nice deal, Mike.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts