Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my eye on a boat at LOTO and wondered if anyone would be willing to go over the thing with a fine tooth comb for me and take some digital pictures of anything they saw wrong. Remember, deduct points for every little tiny nick and/or scratch. Somebody gets 50 BIG bonus points for this one....

email me at [email protected] for details...

- jeff

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
give me the info and I'll give him a shout....even his own wife doesn't like him,he's such a ball buster.........

But nothing can replace the real ball buster being there:D

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Boatnut is trying to line up Enigma to go take a look at it Advanced Marine. I'll let you know what happens. I truly appeciate the offer.

- jeff

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
WHY DIDNT YOU CALL ME !!!!??????

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
because I didn't find out until yesterday morning that I wanted someone to check out a boat for me. Some guy I had talked to months ago contacted me yesterday morning and asked if I was still interested in his boat.

35 Fountain with 525SC's

I spoke to Enigma for a while last night on the way home. He's going to check it out on Thursday....

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Do some reaserch on the 525 SC,,,, Its a little older boat right?

I do know its a blown 454

Again, just hearsay, not personal expierience, but I heard they are supposed to have to be rebuilt llike every 100 hours or something ungodly like that .

Dont want to be pulling my motors every year !!!

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Real meaning Merc, ,,,,, those are the ones I was talking about. Or real as in someone made a 502 a 525 and now its a drive destroying 700 HP !!!

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
yep,,, those are them,,, check around and see what the life expectancy of that motor is before it needs refreshing,,,,, again, just hearsay,, but I heard it was low. Dont want to be yanking my motor every year to go through it !!!!! ( of course we put about 120 hours a year on our boat !! )

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
no problem,,, and I will get to Grand Sport this week for you to,,, Its at Elmwood Park right?

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
wherever Mark Miller is....they guy that can't return a phone call....business must be pretty good!

:)

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
no comment,,, yep thats elmwood park,,, no problem !!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts