Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Congrats on your new boat, looks nice. I've got a '33 sportfish I/O w/ 502's and I love it. It handles the rough stuff like no other boat its size. I keep it in Chicago in the summer and Cortez Fl. in the winter, near Sarasota.
When do you pick it up?

Jon

·
Registered
96 Posts
Latitude Powerboats

Very nice boats. My name is Fred Brady and I represent ALLSTAR Marine located in Middle River, Maryland. ALLSTAR is the Exclusive Mid-Atlantic Dealer for Latitude Powerboats. Latitude Powerboats currently offer 23', 28', and 35' performance center consoles. The 35'SS and 35'OSF models are both based off the former Powerplay. All of Latitude Powerboats hulls are vacuum bagged and bonded 360 degrees around the hull. The only limitation to this product line with regards to power, interior and exterior colors, graphics packages, configuration, and options is your imagination. If anyone is interested in additional information regarding Latitude Powerboats or ALLSTAR Marine please visit the links below.

Regards,
Fred Brady
ALLSTAR Marine - Latitude Powerboats
[email protected]
www.allstarmarineonline.com
www.latitudepowerboats.com

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.