Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, The races are right around the corner and wanted to see who is going to be where. I'm going to be in Savannah for the 4th. The sarasota races will also be going on that weekened, and was hoping that someone on the board will be there to take some pics. Anyone planning on going?

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Gordo and H2O Cowgirl will down there racing.....Gordo will be driving SOLARIZED. Now he tells me all these racin' stories but I never see any pics. H2o can you put up a couple of Solarized pics on your awesome site?

Wish I could make the trip bit it looks like the Worlds in Key West will be my only race this year.

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sure. we are currently working on a few new sections and one of them will be Race Team Profiles, which will include photos, bios and video clips from each team. If anyone has any photos or information that they would like to see on H2O, please email me: [email protected]

We are looking to get as much support from the teams as possible and this will be a FREE section for all of the racers to submit anything they want. Please send us info and photos!!!

On another note: the brand new performance shop will be launching early next week and will include some great new products and clothing. Look for the brand new store with a NEW look and easy to use cart.

·
Registered
139 Posts
H20 Josh

Julie & I fly in Thursday night.
Team Vortec-Solarized is hoping to try for the World Kilo record, (if all works out in time).
Please come look us upo in the dry pits sometime next weekend. Would really like to meet y'all in person.

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will come and try to find you guys. I think i will be getting into savannah wednesday sometime. good luck with the kilo record- we'll be rooting for you. i'll have my cell as well- 216.233.8474

[email protected] H2O Performance

1 - 7 of 7 Posts