·
Stokers Rule
4,387 Posts
That looks as nice as your old 292 :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Seller got back to me, said he bought the boat from original owner out of Havasu. Has used the boat several times in FL. Says he has a lot of paperwork and the original owners books that come when new.

So now, anyone here know this boat out of Havasu?

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the compliment aqua. :D

Asked the seller for the Hull ID and a few other questions, he hasn't responded to the second inquiry. Maybe he's a little busy. Wouldn't you think the Hull ID would be in the listing? Maybe I'm just cautious, but it is either a really good deal, or somethings a little fishy, I don't know which way to lean.

Posted a couple inquiry threads on here and another site, we'll see if anyone can help out in Jacksonville.

·
Stokers Rule
4,387 Posts
Treads said:
Thanks for the compliment aqua. :D

Asked the seller for the Hull ID and a few other questions, he hasn't responded to the second inquiry. Maybe he's a little busy. Wouldn't you think the Hull ID would be in the listing? Maybe I'm just cautious, but it is either a really good deal, or somethings a little fishy, I don't know which way to lean.

Posted a couple inquiry threads on here and another site, we'll see if anyone can help out in Jacksonville.

There were reservations by some about posting or giving out VIN/HIN for a while based on scams (not just here, everywhere) but most of that has passed.
I would definately check the HIN with Formula too.
Maybe he is busy but I would think if you are inquiring about the HIN that indicates a pretty serious interest.
Of course if something is foul then that might scare them too.

Good luck. She really looks sweet :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

·
Registered
5,586 Posts
I remember seeing a boat like this recently from AZ, not sure where but I wanna say Ebay again. how long does he claim to have had it??

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
89donzi said:
I remember seeing a boat like this recently from AZ, not sure where but I wanna say Ebay again. how long does he claim to have had it??
The only contact so far with the seller he tells me he bought the boat from original owner out of Havasu, which may tie into what you know. Still waiting for him to get back to me on the 2nd and 3rd inquiry, so far no response.

·
Stokers Rule
4,387 Posts
I'm kinda surprised that a member here hasn't responded from that area :confused: :confused:

Maybe they are out boating :winker:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts