Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious if anyone else owns one. Its basically microsoft's version of an IPOD.Last weekend the charger cord got stuck in it and wouldnt come out no matter how hard I pushed in the tabs....so naturally I pulled harder and it finally came out, destroying the Zune inside where it plugs in.

So I go the the BesBuy I got it from, where I didnt buy the stupid insurance, and they said they only have a 30 day return policy.....I just got it June 1st.

So I had to send it to Microsoft and they're gonna see if they'll cover it....Ever get the feeling you gonna get screwed????

·
Registered
406 Posts
Bought my zune about a year ago for $99. 30G or 40G I forget. Works great except the PC software is a little slow. Plug it into my boat radio, alarm clock, stereo.... :D

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Daddy's Girl said:
Shoulda bought another one, switched it out and then return the sucker.
Bindere, dondat... Bought one of those Simonize power washers, just about a month or two after I bought it the thing pukes on me.. 15 day return policy.

They only last about a year, so I get me a new one. I guess what do you expect for $400... ??

We got a Zune, love it, works great.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I know that...but after they fix it theyll have all kindsa stuff in the memory....we'll see, If they dont fix it then I will do it...effem.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts