Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
13,417 Posts
I have owned one, a 19, and my uncle owned a 25.

If you have questions, please feel free to email me!

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anyone else have experience with these? I am going to look at it tomorrow.

Got some good info from Sunsation (Ken) just wondering if anyone else can add anything? Guy said the only thing it would need is a set of tabs as it tends to lean in the bigger waves.

Thanks! :bandit:

·
Registered
70,399 Posts
This will give you an idea

ABOS
Make Larson Boats
Model Year 1991
Model Senza Spectre
Boat Type Sports Runabout
Weight 4000
Horsepower 350/365
Hull Material Fiberglass
Hull Length 25 ft 2 in
Beam width 8 ft 3 in
Engine IO
Includes Trailer N
Original MSRP 38,785.00
Low Trade-in 7,560.00
High Trade-in 11,250.00
Retail Price 14,000.00

·
Registered
70,399 Posts
I am far from one to tell someone to buy something or not. It's in what YOU want and what you can afford. Especially if you have a wife that goes along with the idea. That makes the road less bumpy. And not seeing the boat in person makes the world of difference. If you are not near the boat to see it, ask a board member close to there to look at it.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am close. We are going to look at it tomorrow. I have heard nothing but good things about them (they can handle rough water well, built like a tank, ok cabin size)

But not sure as they are so rare.

·
Registered
5 Posts
snopro1108 said:
Going to look at this today. Does anyone have anything that I should be looking out for?

Thanks
If the boat is in good shape, I would consider it, it is a tank. Most boats would fall apart at 60 plus in 3 plus foot of chop, just point it right into it and it will skip like a stone.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
shankster said:
If the boat is in good shape, I would consider it, it is a tank. Most boats would fall apart at 60 plus in 3 plus foot of chop, just point it right into it and it will skip like a stone.
Thanks Shankster-

I went and looked at it last Sunday...Had Nitrous (which the guy never mentioned until I got there) so I crossed it off right away. Supposedly only had 90 hours..I would say more like 900.

·
Registered
5 Posts
snopro1108 said:
Thanks Shankster-

I went and looked at it last Sunday...Had Nitrous (which the guy never mentioned until I got there) so I crossed it off right away. Supposedly only had 90 hours..I would say more like 9 00.
Was thinking of selling mine, but its hard to give up things that are good to you. . $16,000 and you can have mine with 330 hrs on boat and 40 hrs on motor, everything else is original. top speed was 66 at 4600 rpm in 2 feet of chop- swells.

·
Registered
9,208 Posts
i think its a cool looking boat.. I remember I looked at one in 1993 and ended up buying a Nova Spyder because the Nova had more room at 23'
The plastic thing on the sunpad, bucket back seat, and small cabin was the difference. But compared to a 21' boat it will be larger.

Its definately a different looking boat and one I would consider at this price..

I think Toppdj also had/has one

1 - 20 of 31 Posts