Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have a cockpit cover and a full mooring cover for mine, both custom made. I think that would be your best bet, my mooring cover is probably 8 years old and made of sunbrella and hasn't leaked yet, not cheap but keeps it dry and out of the sun.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Wow...glad I found this site! I just bought one of the last Senza Spectres made (of this style). Its a 25' Larson 1994. I read on "google" that there may have only been 4 of these sold in that year. Its got the 502 fuel injected engine and is really a sweet looking boat! Cant wait for the weather to warm up and get out on the lake and river!!

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
Wow...glad I found this site! I just bought one of the last Senza Spectres made (of this style). Its a 25' Larson 1994. I read on "google" that there may have only been 4 of these sold in that year. Its got the 502 fuel injected engine and is really a sweet looking boat! Cant wait for the weather to warm up and get out on the lake and river!!
Yea my buddy had another one of the 1994s, twin to your's except the hull was all one color.

I have a 1992 with a mercury racing 525sc in it and i LOVE the boat, lots of room, Fast, handles great with the exception of sharp turns.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yea my buddy had another one of the 1994s, twin to your's except the hull was all one color.

I have a 1992 with a mercury racing 525sc in it and i LOVE the boat, lots of room, Fast, handles great with the exception of sharp turns.

Did you have a post w/pics of your Senza on some tractor forum? Your name looks familar. I was doing a google search awhile back and remember reading it.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts