·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Just waiting for someone to offer to do the filming. :laugh:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Nice pictures. Damn, found you over here too!!! I don't get the lift you do, but I haven't goten anyone to take picture of the boat running WOT.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Xray50 said:
I don't get the lift you do, but I haven't goten anyone to take picture of the boat running WOT.
Ray-
What do you mean.......lift?

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Xray50 said:
Air under the bow. My bow doesn't get up like yours does.
Ahhhhh copy that..........

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
B2B, where on the Columbia do you run? I am assuming east of the Cascades. I have been up and down most of the river. A lot of smooth water untill the wind picks up!

I spent 3-4 weeks every summer for 10 years fishing Buoy 10 during the Salmon run (before it was pretty much shut down). Fog in the morning, no loran, no gps. A compass and listen to the Buoy horns. AND PRAY!!! 15-25 foot swells at times, walk across the river boat to boat. No women allowed, although a couple of guys showed up with watermelons now and then :confused: :shocked:

We (meaning my family and friends) also spent a couple of weeks a year at Lincoln Rock and Steamboat Rock.

I really miss Washington State.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
chjohn said:
B2B, where on the Columbia do you run? I am assuming east of the Cascades. I have been up and down most of the river. A lot of smooth water untill the wind picks up!

I spent 3-4 weeks every summer for 10 years fishing Buoy 10 during the Salmon run (before it was pretty much shut down). Fog in the morning, no loran, no gps. A compass and listen to the Buoy horns. AND PRAY!!! 15-25 foot swells at times, walk across the river boat to boat. No women allowed, although a couple of guys showed up with watermelons now and then :confused: :shocked:

We (meaning my family and friends) also spent a couple of weeks a year at Lincoln Rock and Steamboat Rock.

I really miss Washington State.
Chjohn-
Mostly from Lincoln Rock too Bebe Bridge. We put in across from Lincoln Rock at a member only boat club and run up to the Entiat Lake sand bar.......right where the Entiat meets the Columbia. :winker: By the time we launch and stop too visit 4-5 different friends who live on the water up too Entiat Lake sand bar its a full day. :laugher: What parts is the buoys you are referring too? Its tuff too beat our seasons here in Eastern Washington. Hows "the search" coming?

·
Registered
19,039 Posts
Cool dude !!!

What a river. Holy sheat does that place look perfect to do some runnin'.

Great scenery too !!!

Schweet.

Like the injection system :winker:

Not the 6k tach :dead: :laugher: :laugher:

21 - 31 of 31 Posts