Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
9,233 Posts
I was reading about the 24, BEAUTIFUL boat, but over 100 grand with a 496, OUCH!!!!! Either way, VERY BEAUTIFUL boats!!!

·
Premium Member
3,664 Posts
Send me a copy of the pictures you all took this weekend. Thank you!!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
awsome boat!, that's the one with the twin Ilmore's right? What kind of speeds are you seeing with that combo. That it probably one of the sexiest boats on the water today, still not sure if I like the windscreen design though, but everything else is a wetdream lmao.

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Yep,twin V-10's Triple digit speeds !!!!!!!!!!!

Nice setup,, boats flies level,nicely done.

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
The name is green,,,,,,,,,,,Not DS green,,,,,,,, but what else is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????

·
Registered
50 Posts
arrrg this is killing me, I can't figure out what the Name and Artist of the song on the website . I was also wondering what drives you are running? The XR's with the speedmaster bottoms? Or like the full #6 Dry Sump Speedmasters? In addition, the vid of the V30 it pretty cool, that thing is flying for a 30'! I like there slogan too, "High Performance Ocean Crushers". Thats cool

·
Registered
50 Posts
I think it's Disturbed if anything, the price for the V24 is on the spec sheet, pricing thats with the 496 mag mpi. jeez a liitle much eh!

·
Registered
710 Posts
bellofello said:
I think it's Disturbed if anything, the price for the V24 is on the spec sheet, pricing thats with the 496 mag mpi. jeez a liitle much eh!
I dont think its little much but like alot too much 80k for a 24ft with a 496 what add the aditional 30 to 40 k . The paint

·
Registered
50 Posts
lol yeah. Oh the song is Disturbed-Stricken

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have personally have been in Jonathans V30 and the V24 and all I have to say is there both amazing and can really handle rough water. The boats both look amazing and the photos just don't do them justice at all they look so much better in person and quite frankly blew me away. My company Unique Performance West will be the west coast dealer based in So California. We wil be at the Long Beach Boat show and then really bringing it to the LA Boat Show so for all you west coast guys come check us out. You can see the boats in person and be amazed for yourself, and all I have to say about the price is check them out in person and then you can see that you get what you pay for.

Thanks John Kirsch
Unique Performance West, Inc.
www.uniqueperformancewest.com
714-865-3502

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just toured Adrenaline yesterday and Mike and Jonathan are really dong a great job. The 24 has alot of options, the ITS I am sure adds alot to the bottom line. The boats are like nothing else that is out there. Keep it up guys

1 - 17 of 17 Posts