Votes: 32 80.0%
  • Nope Its still too friggin cold!

Votes: 8 20.0%
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
5,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like it says are you? water is still cold here 55-60* I have not been in yet but seen quite a few nuts I remember when I was like that,

·
Registered
4,566 Posts
Adam and I will be this weekend at lake near home and yes stepped into kiddy pool. burrrr!!!!!!!! :shocked: :shocked:

·
You BLOT that schit!
2,692 Posts
Yes sir, water was right around 75* last weekend. Earliest I've been in the water in a few years!

Felt good. Dirty, but good. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Had to this past weekend, It's been over 100 degrees since last Thursday through Tuesday and we were on a 3 day trip for the weekend.
Been in a couple weeks though.

·
Registered
5,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
206 pools dont count :laugher: my buddys was 84 last weekend, ive been in the water in the past at around 55 58* darn cold, a quick in and out

·
Registered
150 Posts
Well, I was wading in the lake two weeks ago when I had the boat out. First got into the pool last weekend....the heater wasn't working, so it was cold - but only for a minute. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
8,878 Posts
Memorial weekend was still too cold at our lil' lake for me. OF COURSE didn't stop the kids. Now water is nice! Just in time for more Thunderstorms and foul weather coming in on a cold front :(

·
Platinum Member
1,495 Posts
Ask me again on Monday :D

The river is up to 61 degrees as of this morning. up 6 degrees since I left last weekend.

·
Registered
13,054 Posts
Went swimming last weekend. Water's not that bad. However we had a couple of days in the 90's humid too.

·
Registered
367 Posts
I have been swimming in my pool for about two months now, unheated. Couldn't say about the bay, would take alot to get my *** in that nasty water :dead1: :dead1: :dead1:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Run_em_Hard said:
I have been swimming in my pool for about two months now, unheated. Couldn't say about the bay, would take alot to get my *** in that nasty water :dead1: :dead1: :dead1:
Ditto with the pool. Bay? No way in heck. Crabs can barely live in there... :laugh:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts