Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

Add a "Babe Photos" section in the Photo Gallery

• YES!

Votes: 185 94.9%
  • NO!

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • hmmmm. I'll have to think about it...

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • This is Gloria Steinem and I'm gonna kick your butt you sexist pig!

Votes: 4 2.1%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should I add a seperate section in the Photo Gallery just for "Babe Shots"...

remember - you can only vote once :laugher:

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Do you have to ask???:lick: :lick: :lick:

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Yea do it I will not look I promise:lick: :lick: :lick:

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Hey I see one vote for Gloria?? WHo did that????

Come on now tell us........:D

·
Registered
178 Posts
doh!!! :D I think Jeff want's to put them in a gallery, not necessarily in this particular thread. HOWEVER, ducHunter's post reminds me of what we should call the gallery......"Dental Floss preferred".

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
THE FINAL TABULATIONS HAVE BEEN DONE!

Thanks for voting and thanks to Keith...

"Dental Floss Preferred" has been added to the Photo Gallery and I've already moved a few of your favorite shots into the new gallery!

- jeff

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
This is Gloria Steinem, and I can't keep silent any longer!!!

To think that in this day and age men still trivialize women as mere sex objects by dressing them in barely-there frocks, photographing them in sexually-suggestive positions, and then plastering their images across the internet for any hard-up, flesh-junky to see, well it's... it's... it just makes me glad to be a woman! The fact that there are so many men that lust after these statuesque, Venus-like women, knowing full-well that they themselves would never warrant so much as a second glance from such a gorgeous creature, means that there's hope for dried-up, frigid, wrinkled, old prunes like me! Yup, this means that every man who sees these pics is then forced to lower their standards when it comes finding a woman who will actually talk to them, much less date or have sex with them... and that means that there's more men out there for me!!! So I say "Bring on the Babes!" and definitely "DENTAL FLOSS PREFERRED!!"

Love to you all, Gloria S.

P.S. And when you're done looking, please feel free to call me @ 1-900-G-L-O-R-Y-O-S-K-I for a good time! :winker: :winker:

1 - 20 of 92 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.