Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dang its quiet in here!!
How many of you guys are boating already?

Still too cold here in Michigan but I am going to start getting the boat ready as soon as it starts warming up.

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Hey gang! I took mine out Friday night and then again Saturday all day and for a few hours yesterday........... would have stayed out longer yesterday but two things happened, one it was getting windy and RUFF... and two my starboard motor developed a slight miss. I put new plugs in it last night but the miss is still there, the old plugs looked good but what the heck I had em out so why not put in new ones?? I guess it could either be the Dist. cap or wires, so I will get replacments and try those next. But over all it was a great weekend... sorry to rub it in.:D :D

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
you have all seen my boat so.......:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :( :( :(

·
Registered
375 Posts
worked on boats last weekend and this coming weekend and then it will be play time for us. :D cant wait it has been a mild winter here, but for some reason it has been damn long, We will all here the horse power soon. :cool:

·
Premium Member
12,363 Posts
I`ve been out 3 times so far. Only for an hour or two each time. Just a little fix for the addiction...
Hoping to take her out maybe later this week. Weather is supposed to be sunny and in the upper 70`s. Cool and rainy right now.
Hope you guys up north get some good boating weather soon. I feel sorry for you guys.

·
Registered
510 Posts
It will probably get into the mid to high 50's this week ! I'll probably pull the boat out of storage and do some work and then back in for a few more weeks. I'm shooting for end of April.

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well you guys that are actually getting out on the water better take some pictures for us Northerners. It is finally starting to warm up a little. :rolleyes: :D

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
I will try and get a few pic's this weekend, we have two events as they call them now to go to. Saturday is a fun run/Millionaire hunt and crawfish boil and then Sunday is the Turtle and Hare fun run so far they have 39 boats signed up for that one. SO if all goes well should be loads of fun...

·
Registered
313 Posts
FINALLY!

Weather looks fair this weekend. Around 70 anyway. Going out for the first time. Even gave up my Masters ticket! Now that is dedication.

(Made my wife happy too):rolleyes:

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
that is true dedication if ever I saw it............:D :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts