Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I am new to Baja boats. I grew up in Michigan and have seen a bunch of Bajas throughout the years, but I have stumbled across a Baja 22 Caliber (1993). Any info on these boats? Were they the pre-Hammer? Its got a 454 in it, Bravo 1 . We are in Jacksonville and dont go into the ocean much (Just sold our 20' Yamaha Twin 135's) but I would like the Baja to handle a little bit larger wake from the mega cruisers down here (The yamaha was horrible...too flat)

I have looked all over..I see terms of Baja Caliber 22, Twilight Cruiser...ect..

Any info on them?

Thanks a bunch,

Joe

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You guessed it! I had to go to a wedding up that way and figured I would try to get a deal. Only 74 hours must be BS.

·
Registered
4 Posts
JOEJAX said:
You guessed it! I had to go to a wedding up that way and figured I would try to get a deal. Only 74 hours must be BS.
No B.S., you missed a great deal. The boat was exactly as described in the listing, check out the buyers feedback to the seller, quote: Great honesty and discription of boat,awesome attitude, would recommend to anyone!
The market is real slow, some people are willing to make sacrifices to sell a boat and offer it at a low price.
Calibers were the pre-Hammers, both are nice boats, but for Lake use, I wouldnt recommend them for big water.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts