Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a Baja from a guy that bought this last year in the US @ a dealer. I would like to know do you guys know this boat, there is nothing wrong with this boat!! just would like to know the back ground, my engine runs very strong i would like to know if the modify this 454 mag mpi. there was a sticker from TEAM THUNDER on the hull would like to know all about my boat. This number was on the boat FL 5468 MA hope you can find the former owner would really like that

Thanks! Sake

Attachments

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dutch boys don't wear all wooden shoes :D i know what you try to say and i don't even live in the US :laugher: :laugher: i like your humor!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Thunder Marine

Team Thunder is Baja dealer here in Florida, St Petersburg & Sarasota.
Thunder Marine
8701 Bay Pines Blvd
St. Petersburg, FL 33709, USA
Tel (727) 287-4444
Fax (727) 345-6039
Email [email protected]

Thunder Marine 3
900 South McCall Road
Englewood, FL 34223, USA
Tel (941) 475-7100
Fax (941) 474-8227
Email [email protected]

Email them & maybe they could help you.
Good luck
John

·
Registered
55 Posts
If you have no luck with Thunder, the Fl # on the boat will lead us to the previous owner here in Florida. The Fl # / ownership history is public information & can be traced. How long ago did you buy this boat?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i own the boat for a month now, the guy i bought the boat from bought the Baja last year 2003 in the US so he uses the boat one season.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Almost good its DIJKS, i am glad that there is a spell check on the forum my Inglis is so bad your dutch is better than my Inglis :laugher: :laugher:

·
Registered
446 Posts
Sake, you've got yourself a great boat! I've got one just like yours with the same graffics! The boat is the Baja H2X, 24 footer with a 21 degree deadrise on her. I recommend installing a MST Guardian flush kit which will save your hours on your engine since you don't have to run her while you flush. I'm an old Navy man myself and this unit is what we used on our fast attack boats. It really, really works! Here is a picture of my motor with the MST Guardian installed. It took me 5 hours to install it myself. Have fun with the boat, I do every weekend I get a chance to!

Attachments

·
Rock Steady
13,139 Posts
I have this same motor, I like the flame arrestor/air filter you have there. Where can we get this engine flusher from? :)

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
wow yours look like new :) , i have the original flush from the factory, is that not a good system? thanks for the reply do you have some more photo's.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts