Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Baja Poker Run hosted by MarineMax June 15.

It will be a 120 mile run from Clear Lake to Kemah, Galveston, Houston Ship Channel & Stingarees. I believe it's $25 per person and that includes a t shirt & lunch and tickets for door prizes. You can sign up over the phone by calling Ken @ MarineMax. Captain's meeting will be at 9 AM at Clear Lake Park. All boats still on trailers at the parking lot.

Sorry, Baja's only

Hey, I didn't make the rules.

Anyone takers?!

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
come on down 1boatnut :D

MarineMax is hosting a BAJA ONLY :) Poker Run tomorrow in Clear Lake, TX.

here's the scoop......9 AM CLear Lake Park-Captain's mtg $25/head gets you a t-shirt, lunch & raffle ticket. Boat must be on trailer. (not enough dock space) Then off b/w 9:30-10am. Stops are Marine Max Clear Lake, the old Ninfa's (for gas/food/etc), Stingarees, Bolivar Peninsula (raft up) then ends at Seabrook Beach Club b/w 5-6pm w/ announcement of winners, etc!

Everyone please sign up in advance by Friday? You can call the Nasa store (Ken) 281-333-3389 or
45/Airtex (Dave)281-821-3300.THey need to have ahead count for the food. Rain or shine the party must go on!!

See ya'll there, we'll be in a 29 Outlaw SST (red, black,silver paintball graphics) named NASDBOY!!!

Or call us 832-473-4874 Alan NEXTEL 142*103*58881

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
I will post some pics end of this week. We had a good time, my first poker run. We didn't make all the stops, some complications with other boaters, and such a late start.

One guy blew a motor out in the bay, and another guy bruised his kidney, and got taken to the hospital. Apparently he hit a 5-6 ft. barge wake, and lost control. I think both boats were 25 footers.

Sorry, no chick pics this time, wife held the camera the whole time.:rolleyes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts