Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So who saw it. I went Friday at 9:30pm, there was a line to get into the theater and when we got out at 12:300am there was a line to get into the 1am showing.

I heard it broke 8 box office records. Overall, awesome flick, by far better then any other batman movie. Heath Ledger did an awesome job and not normally do you see roles like this win Oscars but he deserves that for sure.

So tell me what you liked or disliked or couldn't believe or favorite part. [edited by moderator to not spoil it for everyone] Other then that my favorite part is the whole movie, I'm thinking of going back to see it again.
 

·
Dirty
Joined
·
651 Posts
I DID NOT READ POST 1

I DON'T WANT TO RUIN IT


BUT I HAVE TICKETS FOR THIS FRIDAY FOR TUTTILMAN OMNIVORES THEATER IN PHILLY
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OK, seriously maybe instead of deleting part of my post you should have changed the title to Batman movie spoiler warning. And it wasn't even like that big of spoiler. It would have been different if I told you what happend the last 10 minutes of the movie.

Not a big fan of deleting that. :devious:

I figured any big fan would have seen it that weekend, if I spoiled it for you sorry, but what are you waiting for.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,516 Posts
s022mag said:
OK, seriously maybe instead of deleting part of my post you should have changed the title to Batman movie spoiler warning. And it wasn't even like that big of spoiler. It would have been different if I told you what happend the last 10 minutes of the movie.

Not a big fan of deleting that. :devious:

I figured any big fan would have seen it that weekend, if I spoiled it for you sorry, but what are you waiting for.
Not every fan has time to see it right away, I know I don't..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Fyhr Factor said:
Not every fan has time to see it right away, I know I don't..
Maybe, but die hard fans and I mean die hard fans, would have seen it by now. And I'm not saying you not a die hard fan but what I posted wasn't even really a spoiler imo. Just some thing I thought was a suprise. If what I posted ruined the movie for people then you've gone for the wrong reasons.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
737 Posts
I have not seen the movie but already my favorite part is when batman assaults his mom and sister in london and gets thrown in the slammer
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
larson01 said:
I have not seen the movie but already my favorite part is when batman assaults his mom and sister in london and gets thrown in the slammer
Pleas edit you post so that you don't spoil it for others. :laugher: :laugher: :laugher:

Kidding aside, I just talk to my wife and apparently... that was a spoiler :dead: . Sorry my bad and in the words of the joker "why so serious"

Feel free to kick me in the nuts. :(
 

·
Stokers Rule
Joined
·
4,387 Posts
Didn't see it, no rush. I'll see it when I have time.


I'm not one who can get spoiled from the details. For me there is no way to explain a movie like watching it. I really get into a movie so it is hard to spoil for me. Maybe why I hardly see any movies........ oh yea, no time. :unhappy1:
 

·
Stokers Rule
Joined
·
4,387 Posts
lil red boat said:
are there any boobs in it?.........

A whole cast of em....... :laugher: :laugher: :laugher: :laugher: :laugher: :laugher:
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top