Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what exhaust manifolds these are and what they BB mercs they came on?

Here is the add on ebay.
This auction is for a set of Mercruiser performance exhaust manifolds and risors, they have been zink coated for looks and have seperate exhaust runners for each port. They are in good condition and come with all bolts and new risor gaskets.

Attachments

·
Registered
224 Posts
Yup that is the Merc style exhaust that was on the HP420 and HP425's. I have a set that I am installing on my 502. They are better than stock. I think that those are one of the guys on this board.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
They are definitly a upgrade from stock. Huge individual runners in the manifold. I have access to some awesome OE 4.5" tails that bolt to them. They are jacketed, and are maybe about 18" or so long. Nice if you want to run a big cam.On a TRS boat, they came ended about 10-12" or so from the inside of the transom. So maybe on a bravo/alpha boat they would extend thru the transom? not sure on this.

I also have the 2" spacers that can go between the manifold and risers to get added height if needed.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts