Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
You know, there is some truth to this...when folks first started using pepper spray for bears, some guys thought that if they sprayed their tent with the stuff, the bears would leave it alone. Instead, bears came from all over to eat the tent - turns out grizzlies like a bit of spice with their meals!!

·
Premium Member
3,664 Posts
:laugher:

·
Registered
19,039 Posts
:laugher: :laugher: :laugher:

I'm glad that I didn't stop reading to the end, I almost did ! :D

BTW: brings up a great point. Next time I remove bear poop from my property or my road I guess I'll have to kick it or swinfg it around just to make sure. :D :laugher:

I'm okay with this guy visiting me, but a grizzly????? No freakin' way ! This pic was taken seconds after he startled me by coming up to and looking thru my desk window.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,534 Posts
:laugher: :laugher: :laugher: :laugher: :laugher: :laugher: :laugher: :laugher: :laugher: :laugher: :laugher: :laugher: :laugher: :laugher: :laugher: :laugher:

·
Registered
9,208 Posts
funny stufff...

hey CFM... them pups all grown up now...looking in the window... holy crap that will get your attention

·
Registered
19,039 Posts
Yeh, I schit myself ! I think I was on the phone with Bob Madera and he asked why I was shreiking like a little fairy. :laugher:

My bear sighting are very low this year probably cause it's been raining buckets all day every day all summer. :dead:

I have not see those cubs yet. Last year they where getting pretty big.

I've seen 2 newborns, maybe a 2-3 yr old cub, another maybe 4yrs old, and if size is a sign of age I saw the back of a 400yr old :p: one ! :laugher: I was mowing the grass, turned around to look for cars, and a 4ft-5ft wide black azz jumped into the woods. I ran inside and jumped into my wifes arms. :laugher: :laugher:

So that's it this year.

Last year was pretty much everyday between 4:30-6:00PM in my raspberry bushes. Man they love those !
See ! :laugher:

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts