Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bill owner of Performance Trailers of Lake George NY offered to paint my sons boat this past winter while he had some time.... Picked it up last week.... on a new Performance Trailer much to my sons surprise & delight.... came out great.... Bill is a top shelf guy with a big heart....

Before.....

Attachments

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Looks Great..!!

I have a LG Performance Trailer too!! and bought my boat at Lake George.. It's a beautiful area...and Lake. :)

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Maybe it was mentioned before, but i'm too lazy to go and search for it...but what kind of boat is that? looks cool!

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wally said:
Maybe it was mentioned before, but i'm too lazy to go and search for it...but what kind of boat is that? looks cool!
15' Chris Craft Caper..... really is a fun little boat....

·
Rock Steady
13,139 Posts
Nice colors, what a change from before! I am sure he is happy, I would of been for my 1st boat.

I had a 16ft Chapparel when I was 14...

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
NYSuperboat24 said:
GRH....looks great. Why is that thing hooked up to your truck though....no hitch and rear airbags on the stratus yet? :laugher:
He says why put a hitch on the Stratus when we have the truck... "I'll just take your truck & you take the Stratus"... OK with me... he's only got about 30 coats of Wizards on the Stratus... all he does is clean it & wax it :D

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
GRH said:
He says why put a hitch on the Stratus when we have the truck... "I'll just take your truck & you take the Stratus"... OK with me... he's only got about 30 coats of Wizards on the Stratus... all he does is clean it & wax it :D
HAHAHA talk about a win win...I would MUCH rather gas up the stratus :laugher:

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
LOL..... :laugher: ........What a lucky guy!

Boat looks great! JP looks great!

But Bill? :rolleyes:

Only kidding Bill! :laugher: :laugher: :laugher:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts