·
Premium Member
6,826 Posts
They look like Hot Wheels cars :laugher: :laugher:

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have to tell this story. My 13 year old and I were up on lake Erie at our house. We got up early to go to Wally World to get some wax for the boat, a 312 Formula. Yes we were in the Mini Cooper S.

We pulled out into Northwest Catawba road. I looked up in my rear view to see an old friend in a brand new Lamborghini Garraldo LP 560-4. The guys name is Brian. I stand on Mini Cooper S........ and stomp the hell out of him...................until he put his foot on the gas :eek: Then it was all over for the Mini. We pulled up in the Wall-mart parking lot 10 min after he did and looked over the cars. Cool stuff. The doors on the Lambo don't gulwing like the old ones...... I sort of miss that. But a cool car for 250 large! And a very wild very low note until you get to 8000 RPM's!
Then Brian takes my 13 year old for a ride back to the house. About 8 miles. My boy is ruined for life........

He is going to have to find a GREAT business or.........kill dad to get the cash:laugher: :laugher: :laugher: :laugher:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts