Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Karen and I were at one of our favorite places saturday night (via boat), Rock Hall MD and as usual we went to Watermans Crab house.

We were a little crabbed out from eating so much crab during the week so we actually ordered from the menu (that's a first).

Afterwards we retired to their outdoor bar to listen to the band and dance...

Karen and I were sitting at the bar when some guys appears behind me and I look right in his eyes as say "HEY! - BITE ME!"

karen can tell the rest of the story....

:) jeff

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
Well, the story goes that the bar was crowded with lots of people who had obviously had lots of drinks. I'm sitting beside Jeff at the bar when suddenly a guy leaned between us to order a drink. I couldn't see the guy's face, but I see Jeff's - he looked angry and suddenly yells "Hey, bite me!" to this guy. Well I have no clue what had happened, but I'm now ready for a fight. Obviously the guy is intimidated, because he starts to back-peddle away from us. I can hear the guy fumbling for words about what was going on, so I turn around and immediately see why.

The guy happens to be wearing a T-shirt with a small insignia of a gecko and the words 'Bite me!' inscribed above it. Jeff's doing a great job keeping a very serious look on his face, and obviously the guy didn't make the connection because he's totally dumb-founded. I started to laugh and pointed to his shirt, and you should have seen the relief on his face when he realized that Jeff was joking! We all had a good laugh about it, but the next thing I knew the guy was gone... maybe he had to run to the little boys room to check his shorts! :D

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
Jeff and GEB, sorry to spoil you with some of the best crabs around. I can't believe how rude some people can be!:gunner: ,I bet you were ready to open a can of whooop A$$.;) :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts