1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Ok it is your fault Racoon............ now cut it out:D:D:D:D

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Oh don't worry, the Racoon has not yet begun to fight back.......................

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Well if history repeats itself, as it is prone to do then I would say YES they may still kill or mutalate one if not both of them and land in the pokey to boot:D:D:D:D:D:D

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
It was fascinating,,, Boatnut gets harassed just for having his boat in his driveway ( albeit it's yellow but still !! ) But us yahoos can pop of about 6 rounds with a 9MM at 2 am and no one cares !!!!!! Interesting world we live in !!!

·
Registered
250 Posts
I can read the headline now:

2 Illinois men were killed last evening and an entire city block was burned to the ground when the men attempted to kill a racoon with a home made incindiary device. Apparently they stuffed a rag in a 6 gallon boat gas tank, lit it and threw it across the attic at the racoon.

The racoon was seen walking calmly away from the blaze........

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If you think the offer of a puny GEO Metro is going to get me to pack up my family and head for the hills you're sadly mistaken Boatbutt...er... I mean Boatnut.

Wave the keys to a 560 SEL in front of my furry snout and I might notice you ....

:)

·
Premium Member
4,951 Posts
BN,

Love the ******** fiddler. Speedwake has more talent that SNL and better server/administrator than NASA.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts