Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got the gauges for the scarab 1...went with the Faria Chesapeake SS White Faced Gauges. Looking at some steering wheels, Livorsi and Gussi. Other than Livorsi, is there anyone out there I am missing who might make/sell dress up interior stuff? Looking for like dash panels, switch panels, stuff already made and cut for specific model.

Boat goes in July for an interior redo, going with a sand, neutral color and some black accents, changing the 3 piece pad to a one piece with a small black stripe to follow from the bow stripe. Snap in carpet will be going RED...:eek:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well the interior came out today and left with David's Leather Work and went back to his shop in Spring Hope NC. Its gonna look really well, went with a basic off white and carbon fiber pattern black accents, which will match the stripes I have planned, well checkerboards..lol. Got some good news on the windscreens, and had read where you couldn't cut your own, you could cut them, yada yada yada....anyhoo, took mine out today and the things laid as flat as a sheet of plywood. They are not molded....getting the entire 2 piece windscreen done for around $300. Gonna carbon fiber wrap the old ones. Not the first bit of rot in any of the seats....was amazed for a 30 year old boat to have NONE, so was the guy redoing it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.