Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone ever read boat magazines anymore and if you do what are they ?

I used to get HOT BOAT and LAKELAND BOATING, but with all the info on the web now, I quit subscribing.

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Hot Boat,Trailer Boats and Lakeland Boating.
Was thinking about Family Boating,but too many people complain about subscription problems(actually getting it)

My subscription of Hotboat is about expire.
so Karen,how you gettin Jeff's for free?? c'mon whats the secret?
at least if I can't afford to run the boat I can still read about those who can:D

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
HOT BOAT ,POWER BOAT. FAMIALY AND PERFORMANCE BOATING... GET LAKELAND.BOATING,AND WATWR SKI FOR FEE.... FAM&PERF USED TO HAVE SOME PROBLEMS BUT... CALL DEBBI IN SUBSCRIPTIONS AND SHE GETS IT FIXED!!! REALLY GOOD MAGIZINE

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
JEFFJ said:
I get Hot Boat.
for free!!!

ask Karen how I got a free subscription
Well, I ordered a subscription through usubscribe.com in early December as a Christmas gift for Jeff. A card was supposed to arrive in time for Christmas announcing the gift subscription, and the first issue was to arrive in 6 weeks. Well, no card came in time for Christmas, and 8 weeks later, no magazine. 12 weeks later still no magazine even after repeated assurances from usubscribe that it was on its way. The last call I made in March they told me that usubscribe was dropping Hot Boat because of problems with the subscriptions and my money would be refunded. The next week the usubscribe credit appeared on my credit card statement and the first issue of Hot Boat arrived in the mail.
;)

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Hot Boat,,,, Powerboat,,,,, Family and performance boating,,,,, Trailer boats,,,,boating world.and Boating just expired and did not get renewed. Cant afford them all anymore !!!

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
One down!! Couple more togo!!

I shouldn't complain though, Obnoxus is one person that reads every boating magazine from cover to cover evereytime!!

Wish I had time to do that!!:D

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Well if you didnt sleep 11 hours a day you would have more time honey !!!

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
Hot Boat and Family performance in this house. I even caught my wife looking at one the other day, maybe its time to talk about a bigger boat. ;)
ducHunter

1 - 11 of 11 Posts