Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well while Garnd Sport has my boat in a sling I figured I would repaint my crossmember and redo my bunks here are the results. An FYI for you guys. They wanted $80 for just the carpeting, and $160 for complete bolt on carpeted bunks. For $80 it wasn't worth messing with all those staples!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Had grey carpeting before,,, looks much better now.

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
With all your money,can't you get a better camera? My eyes hurt after looking at those pics.Either that or I,m still hungover.
Nope it's you

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Nice wrok!!:D :D I hear ya about the staples....pain in the AX they are, I re did mine once... the last time I just got a new trailer:laugher: :laugher:

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Camera is fine.,,,,,, I have to shrink the photos so much to get them accepted,,,,,

Jeff more upload room !!!?????

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They stayed in nice shape so far,,,, I really like the new 5 spoke on the Eagles

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
obnoxus,
I sure like the looks of a painted trailer, I repainted mine last year but just bought a galvinized one this year, because I do most of my boating in salt water. Had a flush kit installed for the brakes so the should last a little longer.
Nice job with your trailer! :) :) :)
ducHunter

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
salt water,,, to much maint, for me !!! I heard galv tend to flex more,,, how does it tow?

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
I redid my bunks last year. I didn't think the staples were that hard (with the right tools) :laugher: :D

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yep,,, and the right tool is......:gunner:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.