Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
70,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aprox. how many hours do you put on your boat in a season?
How many days in a week do most go out?

I have put as many as 230 hrs on in a season and as little as 100hrs.
Unfortunately, I boat mostly on weekends only,and the anual trip to LOTO for the fourth of July.

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Well in the last two weeks I have put close to 25 hours on mine...........so I need to change the oil again huh? But for real I am mostly a weekender also. The last few years I haven't gotten to use my boat more than 3 or 4 times. But I have started to make up for lost time..:D :D At the current rate I will put close to 200 on it this year, If I am lucky huh??

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
I dont have an hour meter on my boat so I can say for sure but I only put about 60-70 hours on it a season. We spend most of our time letting the kids swim and rafting up with friends at one of the local hangouts. Once I put in at the launch, I have about 2 min of no wake then its wide open for 30 seconds to the partys spot.:D We do usually do a lap or to before heading into the bayou though.
We usually only boat on weekends plus I burn all my vacation time in the summer on the boat too.

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
hey,, thats about the same amount as I put on !!! Gee how did that happen !!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
The Hell I wouldn't !!!

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
jeff might have to back me up,, but still !!!:D :laugher:

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Thats true,,,,, you have kinda taken all the fight out of me;) ;)

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
I do remember the good ol days though

·
Premium Member
12,363 Posts
From about mid-March through late October, I try to go out at least one day a week. Sometimes it winds up being 3 days a week. We take at least a full 7-day vacation once a summer to spend at the lake. I usually don`t put more than 100 hrs on the boat each year. We usually cruise for a while and then kick back in a cove for a while, letting the kids swim, etc...
However, this year I will probably spend more time in the boat. That was one of my resolutions this year: More time at the lake, more time JUST CHILLIN` !!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
60 hours last year and 15 on the stinger.

I'll probably log about 75 to 80 hours this season since I didn't get the boat until July 4th last season. I'll start boating about the middle of next month.

- jeff

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
been a rotten year so far,,,, we are usually on the water by now,,, COLD,,, but on the water !!! This year has just been yucky,,, then theres my whole NOT HAVING MY BOAT THING !!!!!!!!!!:gunner: :gunner: :gunner:

·
Registered
70,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Not sure yet, just bought the boat in December. But since mid February till now, put on about 40 hours. When summer gets here I plan on being out everyweekend it doesnt rain.:D :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts