Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bnut and Ole worked together and both were laid off, so they went to the unemployment office.

Asked his occupation, Ole said, "Panty stitcher. I sew the elastic onto ladies cotton panties."

The clerk looked up panty stitcher. Finding it classified as unskilled labor, she gave him $300 a week unemployment pay.

Bnut was asked his occupation. "Diesel fitter" he replied. Since diesel fitter was a skilled job, the clerk gave Bnut $600 a week.

When Ole found out he was furious. He stormed back into the office to find out why his friend and coworker was collecting double his pay.

The clerk explained, "Panty stitchers are unskilled and diesel fitters are skilled labor."

"What skill?" yelled Ole. "I sew the elastic on the panties, Bnut puts them over his head and says, "Yah, diesel fitter."

:laugher: :laugher:

Sorry Bnut, was too good to pass up ! :D

·
Registered
70,399 Posts
:laugher: :laugher: :laugher: :gunner:
Yea I was gonna post my new career,but as you can see it was a short one:confused:

You think Ole would get pissed if I try for the panty sticher job. It looks like there's an opening:eek:

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
too funny:laugher: :laugher: :laugher:

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Well it is nice to know that you have found your calling, no more job hopping huh BN?

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
And if all else fails - he can post out there to everyone:

"Have a Racoon living with you and need to get rid of it - Call Boatnut!!"

He is a pro at it now!!!!!:laugher: :laugher:

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Hmmmm,,, profesional Racoon chasers!!!!!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts