Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone boating near Cleveland this weekend? I have my Fountain at the shop right now and not sure when I'm getting it back. Really bummin now, so if your looking for some fellow Speedwake and H2O company or extra help, I would really, really appreciate it. I'll be the one at shooters pretending I have my boat there. :D
Have a good weekend everyone!!!

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Hey, H20.. I'm gonna be out all weekend!!! remember I'm at Commodores club too..;) flag me down in my 34 Scarab-III if you dont mind slummin!!!! :laugher: :laugher: theres pictures of my boat in 1BOATNUTS PICTURE GALLERY. OR CALL ON MY CELL 216-406-0368...
DAVE

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dave: thanks ALOT! i know exactly what your boat looks like, i think i may have actually met you earlier in the season. i see your boat all the time around the club. i would love to get a ride this weekend, and once i get mine back, i'll take you out anytime you want. i'm heading to sandusky either saturday or sunday, so depending on whether or not i go in the morning, i'll give you a call on your cell. i look forward to meeting you and getting my first ride in a scarab!! :D Thanks.

Josh

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Hey Dave,,, I'd come out,,, but a couple of the Hooters girls are meeting me this weekend,,,,sorry !!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
been in the same dream for 32 years,,,,aint looking good !!!!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts