Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow its finally here. Now I can fly around this site. Jeff,I think your gonna have to change th 30 secontd posting rule. I,m doing mach 1.5:laugh:
Whoopie
This is the only way to post:devious:
Damn,I cant believe it took these a-holes from the cable company so long to offer it here. It was worth the wait:gunner:

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
I waited 11 years for cable at my house. I know what you mean, though... having the cable modem makes it worth the wait!!! :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
welcome to the 90's ( ok we just got ours last month to )

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
and mine says every 15 seconds,,, Jeff must be giving me a break to help catch up to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:gunner:

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
yes cable modems are very cool.
Karen is on-line doing work a few hours work every night, while I sit here and play. It's actually made us both much more productive...

:)

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
more productive,,, she works, you play,,, I like your style Jeff !!!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
It's called a joke Paul,, you know,, welcome to the 90's and your still 10 years behind were you a blonde woman in a previous life. ( i know i am going to get crap for the one so go ahead green ;) )

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh I get it now,It was supposed to be funny:confused:
as for the second question,you saw my picture in another post:D

All you blondes give him hell

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
I am sure the city would not mind running a ditch witch across the street and down one block the the utility pole or maybe I could get FA18Driver to sting the cable by air?
:laugher: :laugher:

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
Only 1Boatnut would figure out that there is a 30 flood control on this site:laugher: :laugher: :laugher: :D

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
obnoxus said:
It's called a joke Paul,, you know,, welcome to the 90's and your still 10 years behind were you a blonde woman in a previous life. ( i know i am going to get crap for the one so go ahead green ;) )
To your credit, obnoxus, I got your joke... I chuckled when I read it because I welcomed myself to the 90's too when my cable was installed! And it's nice to know that I'm not the only blonde on the forum... I welcome the company, but that doesn't mean that I've waivered in my support of my sun-kissed sisters!!! :gunner: :dead:

RE: cable... When I moved in this house 11 years ago, my builder said that cable would be coming down my street any day! And for the past 7 years I've stared longinly at that promised cable line taunting me from the poles directly across the street from my house. It took them 7 years just to bring it across the street! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Hey, Boatnut1 - when you do hit the rev limiter, you are supposed to back off, just alittle!! Remember what happened last time, we towed your butt home,,,,,,,AGAIN!!!!:laugher: :laugher: :laugher:

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
I mean, thats whatI am counting for,, had to relog in !!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts