Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we did it!

I finished getting the boat ready this morning. At 7 AM I was out there waxing and finishing up everything that needed to be done and by noon we were on our way to the marina (15 mintes away).
At 12:45 we were on the water for the first time this year and IT WAS BEAUTIFUL.

I took a few pics which I'll post later after I get my amended federal return and my township tax returns done... :mad: aarrggghhh!

- jeff

·
Registered
70,398 Posts
Glad to see you made it out. I was still working on the side of my house clearing sod.

Should be clear sailing from here on in though.
Except for the mods on my boat that are not finished.:D
Maybe I'll do a little evey night after work:mad:

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
Cold and Windy and raining all weekend. Did manage to watch the Masters, maybe they will rename that tournment The Tiger Woods Major. Nice job Tiger:) :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Put it this way,,,, what part of the boat is she standing in !!!!!:D :D :D :eek: :eek: :eek: ( sorry, couldnt resist )

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
Trust me b'nut, I thought about it but I thought you would probably be a better golfer than that.

Is this better?:laugher: :laugher: :laugher:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
1boatnut said:
Um, Jeff where are you. Forum goddess seems to be smiling:laugher:
:laugher: :laugher: :laugher: :laugher:

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
that was her last smile of the day. After we got done washing the boat and I retired to my computer to finish up my taxes and Karen returned from the market her day in the sun came back to haunt her with severe sun burn.

Poor baby was in misery last night and me being even more fair skinned than her seemed to fair better....

- jeff

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
And you didnt offer to rub aloe on her !!!??

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
But at least you got to take the boat out:D :D I got stuck working all weekend.....................damn computers:mad:

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Well I had plans for both Saturday and Sunday but when duty calls, I am the one that has to go. We had a failure on one of the FGC's onboard and we had to work thru it with them. Not a really big deal but one that had to be addressed asap. We started Saturday at 3:44am and finished yesterday at around 5:00pm, we worked straight thru one really long weekend to say the least:eek: :eek:

·
Registered
70,398 Posts
Good to hear it's warming up out East.
80+ degrees all weekend here in SoCal.

Went up to Pyramid lake yesterday (Northern L.A. County). Fantastic day on the water. Grabbed a beachhead, up with the EZ-UP, and we were kickin'.

Everything seems to be working well on the new boat.
Turned a quick run at 60.5MPH (GPS) with very light chop. 3/4 tanks. Things are looking up.

Dave

·
Registered
313 Posts
Finally! Boated this past weekend. Had props labbed(sp) showed 79 on the speedometer. Haven't checked with GPS.
29 Outlaw was running great!

Need to work now that it's 85 outside. Hope the weather stays around for the weekend.:p:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts