Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is everyone doing for the 4th of July? I know Annapolis and Baltimore usually have stuff going on. What else?

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
Unfortunately I'll be working, but hopefully I'll get off in time to see some fireworks.

At this end of the bay, Northeast and Havre de Grace have nice fireworks displays on the water, and this past weekend I heard Rock Hall is planning theirs for the 3rd.

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
PARTY COVE <<< LOTO !!!!!! Boob Fest 2002 !!!!!!

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
It's not as "entertaining" as Annapolis or Solomons. It's a laid back town with locals and boating weekenders. We always stay right in the harbor at the Rock Hall Landing Marina which is right behind the Watermans Crab House - best bar (next to Red Eye's) on the bay - we think. They always have bands on Friday and Saturday nights. Great steamed crabs and the Marina has a nice swimming pool. they charge $1.50/foot for overnight with electric. Karen and I love the place. To answer your question directly is no there's not much to do there. Karen and I always make our own fun.

- jeff

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the info Jeff. It sounds nice. Have you been to Nauti Gulls (I think) in Northeast? I have never been there but heard it was a pretty cool place for boaters? I may be heading up that way on July 5 & 6th.

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
yup...a bigger romper room and we can invite other couples back to the boat for even more fun!!!!

did I say that?

...just kidding honey.... :)

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
JEFFJ said:
yup...a bigger romper room and we can invite other couples back to the boat for even more fun!!!!

Just when ya think you know someone !!!!

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Most likely won't be doing much.No money,no Lotto. Will be on the lake though.

PLUS,NOW I CAN IMAGINE WHAT GEB AND THE FORUM SLAVE ARE DOING IN THE ROMPER ROOM:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts