Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fireworks Thursday night at the Goose, Friday night there are fireworks on the Sassafras River, and I've been told there are fireworks Sat night at Fairlee Creek/Jelly Fish Joels. I'm launching Thursday between 12 and 2 at Anchor and claiming my spot on the dock at the Goose. What is everyone else doing?

·
Registered
958 Posts
Ok here it is. thursday night at the goose, friday still unsure, saturday Jellyfish joels then saturday later afternoon heading to Red Eyes and the Jetty and staying down there overnight. ANYONE IN?????

·
Premium Member
3,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
gizzi said:
Ok here it is. thursday night at the goose, friday still unsure, saturday Jellyfish joels then saturday later afternoon heading to Red Eyes and the Jetty and staying down there overnight. ANYONE IN?????
that works for me

·
Dirty
651 Posts
HAP YOU BETTER STAY OUT OF MY SPOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :saw: :saw: :saw: :saw: :saw: :saw: :saw: :saw: :saw: :saw: :saw: :saw: :saw: :saw: :saw: :saw: :saw: :saw: :saw: :saw: :saw:

·
Premium Member
3,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
when you aren't there for a month, tony gives away your spot....i just happened to be the 1st one in line for yours :D :cl6:

·
Dirty
651 Posts
ON A SERIUS NOTE WHAT TIME YOU THINKING OF GETTING THERE ME AND GOERGE WANT TO GO FOR A RIDE SOMEWHERE AFTER WE DROP OF ONE OF THE BOATS

·
Premium Member
3,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
jgizzzi said:
ON A SERIUS NOTE WHAT TIME YOU THINKING OF GETTING THERE ME AND GOERGE WANT TO GO FOR A RIDE SOMEWHERE AFTER WE DROP OF ONE OF THE BOATS
probably around noon. your brother owe's me a ride on his

·
Premium Member
3,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
tikibailes said:
I can't get there until 5:00, long ride from work, but will be there :mcyc :D
i hope you're bringing a bottle of captain morgan to replace the rum you stole off the boat :D

·
Dirty
651 Posts
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :a10: :a10: :a10: :a10: :a10: :a10: :a10: :a10: :a10: :a10: :a10: :a10: :a10: :drink1: :drink1: :drink1: :drink1: :drink1: :drink1: :drink1: :drink1:

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Thursday - Be at the Goose. Always a great 4th of July party..!!
Friday- Raft up and stay the night on the Sassafras.
Saturday - Party at Sonny's (some of you know him and are always welcome) 30cs of beer, endless food and $2K in fireworks.
Sunday - What ever....

1 - 20 of 58 Posts