Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey , Boatnut and rest..I 'm gonna be in " C"town next week on business.. Thurs. and Fri. ..leaving fri. evening.. thurs mtg will be over by 2:00 pm...anyone gonna be around??? whats good to do on a thrusday afternoon or nite??...Dave

;) :rolleyes: :devious: :eek:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Hey Scarab3DMC
If the Cubs are in town on Thursday go to Wrigleyville. There is ususally alot going on down there. Or Rush Street
I'll be getting ready to leave for LOTO on Friday morning so I won't be around.

Have Fun

Mark

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Rush Street for sure.
This time of year it's getting nice.
Make sure you go have a steak and baked potato at Mortons and then be sure to get their strawberry cake for desert. BUT make sure to bring someone with you to help you eat it all - otherwise you'll explode and kill everyone!

- jeff

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Boating !!! Actually the wife will be in Wisconsin doing a walk for breast cancer so I will be stag . We can show you downtown from the lake.

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
home 815-463-0421
cell 708-218-6253

Call me when your in town

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OBNOXUS, SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT OFFER!! THANKS..I will call you .. My cell#= 216-406-0368..thanks again... time to hit the water!!DAVE;) :cool:

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Just talked to Engina,,, him and Boatnut are in to ( God help ya ) as of right now the weather isnt looking to good,,, but at the very least we can go to the Local Hooters !!!

Where are you going to be exactally?

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I WILL BE AT OUR CORP OFFICE @1055 WEST 175TH TILL ABOUT 2:pM... THEN HOTEL IS THE HILTON GARDEN INN 610 TOLLVIEW DRIVE SOUTH HOLLAND , ILL.. LOOK FOWARD TO MEETING ALL YOU GUYS!!

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Dave...

you getting a car or need a ride?

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Obnoxus, I will give you a call as soon as my meeting is done.. except whats everyones first names????LOL

·
Premium Member
18,074 Posts
Scarab3DMC said:
whats everyones first names????LOL
That would be a good one. Go into a lobby or something and have them page, Calling Mr. Boatnut, Calling Mr. Obnoxus, Calling Mr. Enigma !!!
Almost sounds like the 3 stooges ! :laugher:

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
3 Stooges! :laugher: :laugher: :laugher:

Sounds like it'll be a great time... someone take a camera and post pics for us all to see... even if you wind up at HOOTERS! Enjoy, guys! :D

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Obnoxus- Dennis

Boatnut- Paul

Engima- Skip

1 - 20 of 22 Posts