Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
That's not Fittipaldi,, it's a 375 Stinger,, they didnt make a 375 Fittipaldi edition. My '88 375 Stinger is a wave crusher, although not quite as fast as the other guys out there. Also, with 10' beam,, its too wide to trailer,,,food for thuoght...

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i just sent the seller an email asking for the hull ID # and some more pics. SOLO thanks for the offer but im just in the looking stage at the moment and don't want you to take the time for no reason as it depends if my boat sells.

·
Registered
328 Posts
kw, where r u located in NJ ? I keep mine on the Delaware River just below the Philly airport. you could check mine out to see if you like the styling etc. I'll warn you,, with 420's they only run 50-55 mph. To go fast,, these boats need BIG power. Not much shakes them up though,,,LOTS of room inside,,,,Oh, yeah,,,, it doesn't say "fountain" on the side.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Big Old Stinger said:
kw, where r u located in NJ ? I keep mine on the Delaware River just below the Philly airport. you could check mine out to see if you like the styling etc. I'll warn you,, with 420's they only run 50-55 mph. To go fast,, these boats need BIG power. Not much shakes them up though,,,LOTS of room inside,,,,Oh, yeah,,,, it doesn't say "fountain" on the side.
Im in ocean county by Toms River. Its gonna be too big for what im looking for. Im looking for something under 32 ft it looked like a good deal. also no reply from the seller?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.